Using Karmicknit's 20 questions:
1. Name of Project: Jaywalker Socks
2. Pattern Source: Magknits
3. Yarn: Lisa Souza sock yarn
4. Fiber: 75% Superwash Wool/25% Nylon
5. Color: I forgot...
6. Where did I get the yarn: Direct from Lisa at Stitches West 2006
7. Is it the yarn called for: No
8. How long did it take to knit: About a month
9. Did I change anything: No. Surprise!
10. What would I have done differently: I would have knit them toe up. I googled for it but couldn't find this modification before I started. I had a tad too much yarn left over.
11. Were the instructions clear: Yes. Not an error to be found.
12. What did I learn: Hand dyed sock yarn is beautiful? Especially when made into a pair of Jaywalkers? I hadn't done a heel flap in a long, long time, so I guess I relearned that.
13. Was it worth it: Yes.
14. Would I do it again: Yes.
15. What seaming methods were used: Kitchener
16. Will I knit with the yarn again: Definitely. I've got another skein in the stash.
17. Do I think I’ll wear it: Yes.
18. Process or Product: Both.
19. Do I have shoes to match? No. I need mules to show off the slip stitched heels.
20. Final Thoughts: I like Jaywalkers. I like bright hand dyed sock yarn. I like that these socks are so delightfully irregular.